What services are available?
- Reading room / study facility only, available at Moylish, LSAD and Thurles libraries
- Library opening hours 9.00a.m. – 4.00p.m.
- Computers, printing and copying
- Online help from library staff – Library staff are ready to answer your questions via LIT LibChat (Library website), email – firstname.lastname@example.org , or phone (contact numbers listed on the library website)
- Access to additional Help resources e.g. Libguides, FAQ’s, How to videos and more available via LIT Library website.
- Click and Collect service allows you to request books in advance of coming to campus.
All requests for library items to borrow should be made via the click and collect service on the library website or email email@example.com
- Our Online Library Training sessions will continue via MS Teams. The latest training sessions schedule will be listed and bookable on our website
- Library users will have access to all our eResources 24/7 via the library website, including subscribed databases, eBook and eJournal collections.
Limits to the library service
- Library issue desk is closed
- Study spaces are available throughout the day on a first come first serve basis. Please note, fewer students can use the library at any one time. Study spaces are rearranged to allow for the necessary distancing.
- Print newspapers are not available
- Group study rooms are not available
- No new external membership offered until further notice