TUS Library offers a range of facilities to students and staff including:
- over 560 study spaces – for individual and group study.
- group study rooms. Learners should note that all group study rooms must be pre-booked. Please ask the library issue desk for further information.
- access to over 65000 books and collection of print journal titles
- online access to thousands of electronic books and electronic journals
- over 200 open access PCs with access to the internet, library electronic resources and Microsoft packages e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- WiFi to connect your phone, tablet or laptop to the college network.
- photocopying and printing facilities
The library also provides:
TUS staff and students are free to use any of our campus libraries regardless of their discipline.