Open Access Computers
There are hundreds of computers provided on the LIT campuses for student use. These can be used at any time and are on first-come, first-serve basis. You will find PCs in all LIT Libraries and in the Computer Centre.
- Access to the internet is for research and educational purposes only.
- Please ensure you logout of PC’s when you are finished.
- All LIT Libraries have WiFi access.
- Students and staff of LIT can connect to WiFi using their LIT login username and password.
- LIT provides eduroam (Educational Roaming) as the wireless network for students and staff. This service allows registered students and staff access the Internet and online college resources using their personal laptops or smart devices from numerous locations on the LIT campuses
- You can use eduroam at any other IoT or University where the service is also provided.
- To connect to eduroam please see the instructions on the Student / Staff Portal or ask the IT Helpdesk for assistance.